I can't really say i'm a fan of Ferlyn but because i have worked for SKarf events in the past i must say that she have improved tremendously! Her vocals have improved a lot! Her dance is still as awesome! And i like that she's looking so much prettier now, especially her hair. It's not like how she was like in SKarf, always with that blonde coloured hair. I can see that she's loving her freedom now. God knows what happened to her in Korea where most K-pop celebrities are treated like slaves to their Entertainment Company. I'm so happy for her! She's finally doing something that she loves and i hope that she'll make it far. Fighting! :D
Before that, Felly, Bev and i accompanied Char to the salon. Finally, a new hair style on her which doesn't suck at all. That length is just right, really! You should stick to this, Char! Hahaha! Then there was i, thinking if i should do something to my hair because my turquoise have faded into some ashy green looking kinda thing. I have split ends and my fringe is so stubborn. But i can't do anything until after my brother's wedding. Grrh! For now, i shall just bear with it!
Just a little selfie.
On a side-note, Ganada is such an awesome Korean Language School. I've missed two lessons but they still allow me to take that two. I guess now i don't have to self-study on that Unit. Hahah! Time to sleep!!
Great job today! :)


2 comments:
You forgot the awesome KC who was also there briefly too!!
Hahahaha! Sorrrrry!
Post a Comment