Pages

Thursday, 11 September 2008

It's Thursday [목요일] today!

Yes, it's 목요일 [Mokyoil] today! :D

Hello hello!

Hmmm, i just kind of came back from school. Not long ago, let's say... 1 hour. I almost typed 30 minutes. But when i check my clock it has been one hour.

Enjoying F.T Island's 2nd Album Colorful Sensibility?

Nice huh? I LOVE IT! xD

Ok, anyway, for Shu Hao, here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
  • Rice oil, called yut ghee reum in Korean (can be purchased at a Korean grocery store) 2 cups; water 1600cc.
  • Uncooked rice 1 cup; water 250cc.
  • Sugar 180g; water 1600cc.
  • A few pine nuts, or dried dates.
Preparations:
  1. Add the 2 cups of rice oil to the 1600cc of water and let it sit for about an hour. Then, squeeze out the excess water and then place the water in a separate bowl. Repeat the process with the same water until you have an opaque form of the water.

  2. Leave the water made from step 1 in a cold place for about 3-4 hours.

  3. Cook the uncooked rice, using a little less water than you would normally use.

  4. Take the water from step 2 and add the cooked rice from step 3 and keep it warm in a rice cooker (at a temperature around 40 degress C) for about 5-6 hours.

  5. When the rice starts to float in step 4, add the water from part C (1600cc) and the sugar to the mixture and let it boil.

  6. Remove the rice and wash them in cold water. After they have cooled off, add it to the water from step 5 and place it in the refrigerator.

  7. When you serve it, add a few pine nuts or dates and you're ready to drink.
SHIKHYE!

I shall try doing it one day.

Today in school, Coach Yvonne came. I was quite disappointed because our beloved Coach Elgin didn't came because he had to attend to other school. Hope to see him soon.

Seriously, i don't think Hong Ki would even be with me. HAHAHAHA! Ok, serious! You know why? 'Cos i'm crazy too and he say he doesn't like crazy girls as well because he himself is crazy. So yea. HAHA! I'm really crazy, but sometimes. I can be EMO too. :)

Anyways, just hope i'll be able to go to Seoul one day. And go for their concert. Nah, actually...

F.T ISLAND! PLEASE COME TO SINGAPORE! xD

Ok, bye! I'm going to the airport now to er.. nevermind. Cyaa!

No comments: