Hello hello! :D
As you can see, the time, i'm suppose to be in school right now. But er, unfortunately no. I skipped school for a reason, not pon or whatever that word is. I skipped school because i have to finish up my art. I've got no choice. So yea. So please don't be surprised like, "eh! She didn't go to school. Bad student." Mind you, i don't anyhow skip school. My mum's really very strict and yea. However, i think i've been absent from school the most times this year. Must be the O level pressure and stress. xD
Oh yea, i've added some things in my blog if you've noticed.
NUMBER 1
I've add F.T ISLAND'S link. It's their official site. And trust me, it's 90% in Korean. Everything is like Korean in there and i don't understand. Though there's abit English here and there, i've got a difficulty reading their notices and stuff. So yea. And we can actually sign up in their site. But because i'm a singaporean, i can't. Why? Because in their "Sign Up" box, you need a Korea identification number. And hello? Like i have one. So yea, it's kind of unfair. UNFAIR!!
NUMBER 2
I've added SUPER JUNIOR'S link too. Though i don't always go there but er, they're really like Japanese. But no, they're not. Again, everything's in Korean. Ok maybe not. There are some in English. Ok, i don't normally go in there, so yea.
NUMBER 3
I've been blogged! I've been rated 8.1 by some editors and TA-DA, the rating box is right below. Do rate me, but SERIOUSLY. Don't anyhow ok! If it goes down, i'll know what you guys have been doing. DON'T BE MEAN! ^^
NUMBER 4
A NEW POST! (Ok, lame~)
Next.
If i were to know Lee Hong Gi, i'll ask him, many questions. xD
1. Can we be friends? [친구가 될 수 있을까요?]
2. Do you think we can be together? [당신 함께할 수있을 것 같아요?]
3. What do you think of me? [그게 무슨 생각하는거야?]
4. Shall we go out together someday? [갈까요 함께 밖으로 나와 싶지 않나요?]
5. Can i be your girlfriend? [네 여자 친구가 수 있을까요?]
6. Can i be with you forever? [수 있습니까과 함께 당신을 영원히?]
7. Will you sing for me whenever i'm down? [날 위해 노래를 불러 당신 때마다 나를 내려?]
8. Can we get crazy on streets together? [함께 거리를받을 수 있을까요을 미친?]
9. Can you be mine forever? [ 수있는 광산 영원히?]
10. *thinks* and *thinks* and *thinks*.
Ok, CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN ENGLISH?!?! xDD
[영어를 배울 수있습니다겠습니까?]
Ok, if you learn, i'll learn Korean language. I promise. But! After my O levels! HAHA!
[배우면 영어, 한국어를 배울 그럴합니다.]
Damn, i'm insane! This will never never never happen! AHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!! This is so hurting, i swear. He's like 4660km away from me. LOL!! And if i were to go there, it'll take 5 hours and 47 minutes! Ok, wtf. RAHHH~!!!!! I swear if Hong Gi sees this, the first thing he tries to do it to understand what the hell i'm writing and then when he understands it, he'll probably laugh to himself and say that this girl have gone bonkers. And it's impossible that he'll do all those. He might probably say,
"이 여자가 미쳤어요!" (On the negative side)
"She must be crazy!"
or
"와! 예뻐? 정말로? 그녀의 전화를 할 수 있겠소? 그녀에게 연락하려면 어떻게해야합니까?"
"Wah! Is she pretty? Really? Can i call her? How can i contact her?"
Ok, waddahell. JUST MAIL ME @ L_Z_Y_91@hotmail.com! :D
DREAM ON~
Ok, bye. I'm saddened. T_T
(Don't be insane lah, you crazy bitch! Hong Gi is mine, not yours! You're so ugly.)
LOL! Ok bye. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment