Good morning!
LOL. I swear i dreamt about f.t island! OMG!
I actually woke up at 7am 'cos i was suppose to go jogging, but ytd night i was having a headache and today morning, there was still a little headache. LOL! So yea, didnt go. Moreover, i don't think siwon is awake yet. RAHH!!
Anyway.. the dream started like this...
A group of friends and i were at this classroom and we suddenly heard f.t island was in our school's auditorium. So i was quite excited and i was kind of late for the concert. So my friends and i ran to many auditorium but couldn't find them. We were like in a polytechnic but all the students were from my current secondary school. It's like as if my school have grown like 3 times. So yeaa... we ran to so many places and got caught many times but we still managed to escape. So we ran and ran and when i saw ft island somewhere in this alley. ok, not alley, like behind the auditorium. They were already going off, and the minute i saw them, i broke down and cried. I was happy but sad at the same time. So i squat down crying, and then i saw jonghun's back, i quickly stood up ran to him and asked him,
"Can we take a picture?"
And he was like, "You're requesting for a photo?"
I said, "yea. Can we actually take a group picture?"
Then he was like, ok, and i ran towards the stairs because the other group members have walked up or something and i shouted, " Shall we take a group photo?!" And jonghun was laughing at me because i said po-to or something. I was embarrassed. So i shouted each of their names like, "Honggi oppa!" "Jaejin ar!" "Minhwan ar!" "Won bin oppa!" Yeaaa.. And they all came down.
And then suddenly there was this scene, honggi was under the stairs and wonbin was sitting on another stairs which was leading to the underneath of the stair. I think they were talking or just chilling around. So i walked towards wonbin and wanted to scare him. So i stood behind him and was trying to act like a ghost, but i lose my step and i fell. Dont worry, i wasn't hurt. The stairs was just 2 steps. So, i kinda landed on the groud on my butt. Then honggi came over, he reach out his hand to me. I looked at him, he looked at me. So i just hold his hand and he lifted me up.
HAHAHAHHAHA! So sweeeeet~!!
Ok continuing, we finally went in place to take a picture. I was standing with honggi. We were standing really really close. He was like gripping my shirt at my waist. And you know, i'm like 156cm short and he's like 176cm tall? or 178. Not sure. I put my arm on his waist too. And he was like, "Don't put your hand like that." Then he moved his hand on my waist to show me that i should do the same to his. So i said, "But i can't, my arm's long but i'm short, i can't, very uncomfortable." But in the end i tried. It was uncomfortable but i bear with it. So yea, we took the picture and they left just like that.
Then i don't know why the scene changed to a view whereby it's like me, looking out of the window of my room's, looking at the carpark. I saw their van moving off already then followed by a lorry which has the same stickers, some korean sticker words, on both vehicles.
At that point of time, my heart shattered! RAHHH~!!!
I regretted not giving him my number. HAHAHAHAH!
But it's a dream anyway, if it's real, i will definitely give. xD
How i wish the next dream is about ft island and me just alone, doing the japanese dance together. HAHAHAH! So cooool!!
Argh! Thanks for the dream! please come again!! :D
Lastly, i would like to dedicate "you will always be mine" to LEE HONG GI!
Lik as if he's mine. Chey!
Ok bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment