Hello F.T Island!
Though i know they won't even see this, i'm still gonna post it. Oh gees, it's so depressing! Everyone in China can send them messages from UFO Town and me? I can just stay in Singapore and can't do anything for them. Isn't it right? Fellow Singaporeans fans~
Oh well~
To f.t island, i'm a fan, no, lover of you guys, especially Lee Hong Ki. I don't know if Hong gi and Jong hun is back from Egypt? It could be probably so. Anyways, it's turning winter, so please take care of yourselves! :D Wear more thick clothing and drink more hot soup. HAHA!
To the youngest member, minhwan, take care alrights? Macho guy! Seen you on videos and wow, your muscles are huge. Haha.
To Jaejin who is actually the same age as me, take care of yourself too ok? Love the way you play your bass, and please please sing more. You've got the voice! xD
To Jonghun, take care of yourself! :D (Nothing to type, 'cos it would probably be all those same old words) PLEASE CUT YOUR HAIR!!! OMGosh!! I prefer you in short hair.
To Wonbin, i know you have been finding a girlfriend, i'll be yours then. I love guys who can cook you know. LOL!! Kidding. Hmmm, please take care of yourself!
To Honggi, errr...... please take care of yourself!! <3333 And can i meet you? LOL! xD
To all, please please take care of yourselves. Don't fall sick, eat more, sleep warm.
스스로를 부탁해!! 잘 먹고 잘자는, 아파서 쓰러 지 지마. Ok? (translated)
당신을 사랑합니다!! <33
LOVE YOU GUYS! <3333
ARGH! How i wish i can see them like NOW! DESPERATELY NOW! LOL! Oh! I wish i could go for the music festival on november this year. But too bad, like i've said, it's 6 hours to Seoul. And i've got exams. LOL! Ok, i'm insane right? Ok whatever.
You know what? If i've got the chance to see f.t island, i wouldn't wanna be treated as a fan to them, i want to be treated like a friend to them. So yea. I hope they can seeeeee this! Like as if they will. But you will never know. What if they see it?
F.T ISLAND, IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE MAIL ME!
MY E-MAIL IS THERE! <<------------- ^^
만약 당신이 정말로,이 메시지를 본 날 이메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다. :D
Ok, enough of f.t island. I was pissed by someone today and that person shall not be named. I was super duper angry. What if someone butt into your conversation? Will you like it? Please think about it. And you think your attitude is better than mine? Oh please~ Think about it again. :D
Next, i've been treated like an ass today at home. Because of my dad, i got scolded by my mum for not studying, which i was planning to. Whatever i did at home, she wasn't happy about it. LIKE WHAT DA FUCK! I had enough of this SHIT ok!? However, i'm still bearing with all those SHIT just because they're my parents and i've got no right to be disrespectful to them. LIFE IS LIKE SHIT NOW!
Ok, thats all. I gtg. or else i'll get a more shitty life!
No comments:
Post a Comment