This morning, when i woke up and changed the channel to 172 arirang, i saw Won Bin on. He went through this short interview and woah, he's soooooo handsome, i must say. But i don't know why there's only him. Sad~ If only HongGi was on. HAHAHA! :D
So yea, i was quite excited about it and i was taking picture to proof it. LOL! My mum was standing behind me saying i was crazy. But i am, you know, towards F.T island especially in the morning. The first thing when i wake up, i see Oh Won Bin. Like woah~
Anyways, i went to school today to get my Art paper 2 question paper and i still haven't decide which question should i do. Rahhh~!!! This is so frustrating!!
And then after that, i went to AMKhub and i saw sissyboy. Zz. The first thing he say when he saw me was, "Wah! Fei de yao si!" which means, "Wah! So fat!!" and i was like, "WHAT THE FUCK!" I'm fat what, so? Like as if this is the first time you saw me. Well, true also. He haven't seen me since June? I think. I forgot. LOL!!
Honestly, i've put on some weight. SOME WEIGHT! SOME! Not alot ok! LOL!! This is due to the stressness of taking my O levels but i promise you people that i'll slim down after my O levels. I will. I WILL! Please wait and see. :D
(I want to be slim to see f.t island!)
Ok, so yea, i kinda just reached home from buddy. Studied a little bit of Chemistry. It seriously suck man. I just can't get information into my brain. It's like as if the memory in it is all used up! Grrrrh!! Yes! Frustrating!
So when i reach to that frustrated level, we decided to move on to McDonalds to have some Mcflurry. LOL! My tummy's abit uneasy now. -.- We laughed alot la! Like wadda hell. If anyone of you who are reading this, if you were there, you'll sure laugh your ass off. Haha!!
And recently, i've been trying to speak in Korean. LOL! But not to those expert expert type. Just a few words taken out from Dramas and music. Like er...
"Molra!" = I don't know.
"Shilro!" = No!
"Annyeong!" = Bye.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" = Hello, how are you?
"Yeobeoseyo!" = Hello.
"An-dui" = No.
"Yah!!!" = Oei!
"Wei?" = why?
AHH! I don't know how to spell them. LOL! Nevermind forget it. LOL!!!!
So yea, and i was trying to post like HongGi. But couldn't make it. So yea.


And that's all for today. GOOOODDDDNIIIIGGGGHHHHTT!! :D
2 comments:
Wonbin is so handsome...I want to MARRY HIM!! Not really haha but he is incredibly good looking and cute <3
Haha. Yea he is. But i cant change my feelings towards hong gi. HAHAHAHA! I'm so loyal. OMG!
Post a Comment