HELLLLOOOOOO!! :D
Woke up like 6:45am this morning because of my alarm clock. Ok, not alarm clock, my handphone. LOL! And er, went back to sleep after visiting the toilet in a zic zac manner. I was walking in zic zacs. LOL!! I don't know why. I guess i was just too tired and hungry. xDD
I ate very little for dinner yesterday because i thought of having baked potato at buddy yesterday. But yea, i didn't, so by the time i reached back home, i was super hungry and there was nothing else left to eat. So i starve myself, yes, starve till next morning around 10:30am. I went back to sleep at 6:45am and woke up at around 10:30am. Went to bathe and then cooked myself instant noodles. It's the Korean black bean paste noodles. It's called er, Ja-Jang-Myun.
Click Here and, Ta-da! you'll see the picture of the noodles! :D
I added egg to mine. Hehe.
Ok. I went to school this morning for some extra Physics lesson, i really hope that the moment of force topic will not come out. Hope to have electricity instead 'cos it's much more simple. Haha! Please please please!
After that, i went to have lunch with Siwon and then went home to record my voice. Wanna hear? I uploaded it onto youtube and there it is. Enjoy!!
But before that, i have to tell you guys that,
1. I'm not a good singer.
2. I don't have a powerful voice like how Hong Gi has.
3. I sang some words wrongly.
4. I rapped halfway only.
5. My pronunciation isn't that good.
So yea. Enjoy! :D
(Don't worry, your window glass pan will not break, i promise.)
Ok, bye. Time to read some Social Studies. and then off to my aunt's place.
No comments:
Post a Comment