Pages

Friday, 21 November 2008

Love letter

Let's try doing the same thing as Min Hwan. I find him really really cute these days, i just don't know why. I hope his percentage of my love will just stay where it is. I can't change my love towards Honggi. HAHAHA! xD

Just for some info
Lee Hong Gi - 90%
Choi Min Hwan - 85%
Oh Won Bin - 80%
Lee Jae Jin - 80%
Choi Jong Hoom - 80%

Out of 500% though. :D
So i like F.T Island like, 415% out of 500%. Aww~ <3 style="text-align: center;">
love letter  2008年11月19日(水)
love letter November 19, 2008 (Wed.)

じぇじんおにいちゃんの はなしを きいてぐださい!
Please hear the story of Jaejin-hyung!

じぇじんおにいちゃんを はじゃめて みたとき
When I first saw Jaejin-hyung

かみも みじかく 本当に がくせいの いめーじでした.
He gave off the image of a student, really.

もちろん そのときの ぼくも youngでしたが
I, at the time, was young

いまおもうと じぇじんおにいちゃんが かわいかたったでした。
but now, I think Jaejin-hyung is lovely.

ぼくは じぇじんおにいちゃんと はじめ オーディションのときから
From the time of our audition

いっしょで、だから すこし したしくなって、
We were together a lot, and grew closer,

いまは たくさん したしくなりました。
Now, we are very close.

うえの おにいちゃんたちが さんにんだから
The other three hyungs,

したの ふたりが よく あそびます。
Two, get along very well.

これからも もっと したしくなりたいです。
From now on, we will become closer.



Credits: Min Hwan's blog; xj. jin @ soompi (trans)

Now, it's my turn. A love letter to LeeHongGi. xD
But of course, without a picture just YET!

Please hear the story of Lee Hong Gi.

When i first saw him on the television, (Star Golden Bell Challenge)

i thought he was a girl. Yea! A girl!

I hated him at that point of time because if he was really a girl,

he would have been prettier than me.

From the time when i watched him on videos, (Hanguel Island in Japan)

I started to like him even more

because of his actions and cheerful bubbly character.

Now, i've love him even more.

And as for the other treasures, I will not forget you.

From now, i'll be always supporting you treasures

in my heart.


Wahhhhh, ok that's really mushy. I'm so sorry. HAHA!!

So yea, i'll be going to Liquids cafe for a job hunt with one of my nieces. Yea, niece. I'm NOT old ok. It's just that my dad's young. Ok and Siwon is mopping the floor, i'm suppose to meet siwon at 12:30 and now it's already 12:35. So kawaii neh. Zz. -.-

And i've added TWO new songs!
1. Special Love - Maureen Mcgovern [Track No. 1]
2. Nobody - Wonder Girls [Track No. 4]

Track No.1 dedicated to LeeHongGi. :D

ANNYEONG!! ^^

No comments: