Oh my, i'm so high right now! I don't know why. Whenever i see any selca of any members, i'll go crazy.
Hong Gi sent me Wonbin's Selca last afternoon, I was so shocked 'cos the picture doesn't even look like him! I mean, the pictures he sent the last time wasn't like that. Arh, 당신이보고 싶습니다!
Ok, just kidding. I got it from the forums. HAHA! xD
If i continue talking like that, people who loves F.T Island will think i'm crazy or they might hate me or something, i don't know.
Anyway, wonbin's getting handsome each day i look at him. However, i think he's got a flat nose but a sharp nose bridge? Seriously. I know it's bad to say this, but it's TRUE! But i'll still love him. HAHA! He's sooooo man. OMG! And his laughter is like, whoohoo! You can simply recognise it. It's like, when the whole group starts laughing, his laughter is the one that strikes out. In fact, you can differentiate their individual laughters. It's so hilarious. But i must say, wonbin's laughter is the.. most high of all.
So yea! That's all for his Selca thingy.
♥ 내가보고 싶은 F.T 아일랜드 일일!! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment