안녕하세요!
Wow! It's already the 3rd day of school. Everyone's still abit tense. Not talking to each other or anything. I'm still missing the Group2 times during the PPP, but looking at some of them, they seemed to be happy around with their new friends which is good. Don't mistaken me. It's good that you're getting along with your new friends but you see? Here am i, not making any new friends cos they're like super shy. I dont know why but yea. I just hope everyone will start opening up. Hehe. ^^
Weather's super hot today. I almost died in this hot weather. My right shoulder's still sore. I don't know why. Maybe there's something wrong with it. Hopefully not. Or maybe my sleeping position is just too wrong. Hmmm... I'm feeling so uncomfortable these few days. zz
Talking about school, i've met new friends today. Kenneth&Zen. Finally talked to them. LOL!!
And i've got so many things to buy!!!!! This is crazy.
Argh, i'm feeling so cranky now. I dont know why. So i guess, i'll just stop here. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment