You know, like, myself, i personally LOVE F.T Island ALOT! I don't know why. I love all the boys, i swear! Including Won Bin. But of course, i'll definitely just love one the most and that is Lee Hong Gi, the Charming Vocalist, Clown of the group.
Hmmm, i feel like, it's just a fairytale thingy? I don't know. It just feels like it. No matter how much i like/love/admire, he can never be that someone who'll become my friend, that i know, vice versa or anything. Maybe one day it will happen, maybe it will not. You can never tell.
Honggi is just like Prince Charming and i am like... Cinderella? LOL! Dont laugh !
Well, unless one day he send me an E-Mail saying he wanna meet this Hardcore fan of his and all. HAHAHAHA! How i wish...
I know many of you are feeling the same. You may say im insane like how my family do. They were like, "Siao! Like a boy band till like that." I remember my cousin saying that to me. But i just can't help it. This is my first time liking a guy whom i dont even know well, he dont even know me, we're not even friends, that kinda thing.
When i log on to Youtube, i see videos of them being uploaded by helpful fans. And you know, some videos are like those behind scenes kinda thing, you see their crazy character, how cute they can be and all. Just can't help it but to love them even more.
Ok enough. LOL!!
Anyways, my cousin actually got her bestfriend who is studying in Yonsei University, yes yes, staying in Korea to get me F.T Island's Album. I'm like super happy!! HAHA! Will be getting it within a week. And guess what? The cost of the album in Korea is actually just 14 Singapore dollars. It's like so cheap! HAHA. So yea, i'm soooo happy. Woohoo! But i wanna get that Cellphone chain! ZZZ. Nevermind.
Ok bye. Just too bored so yea.
No comments:
Post a Comment