Pages

Friday, 24 April 2009

something to remember about 홍기

Hello everyone! :D

I'm finally back home from School and Causeway point. Went to Causeway with Munhan, Elyn, Josette, Syakk, Gregory & Minning but Greg&min went off early cos of her work. So yea, walked around, night market and home.

Now! We shall talk about Honggi, my favourite Idol.

Looking at this picture, what do you see? What's the first thing you'll notice?

[Click to enlarge for a clearer view.]

Handsome face?
Flawless Complexion?
Grown up?
Puppy face?
OR
Hairy legs?

Many people will first realise his Hairy Legs. LOL!! I dont know why, but yea. Some people might say,

"Ew! Hair legs."
OR
"Oh boy, thats so manly!"

As for me, i think it's really SEXY! HAHA! Ok nevermind.

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, 홍기-sshi! ((:

I just hope he won't wax it again, if not, Amazon Rainforest 2 will start appearing.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Oh boy, hope to see him soon in real life, face to face, having hot chocolate while it snows, talking about our lives and many many more. When will i get the chance?
Annyeong!

No comments: