I shall just blog before i go to work. I just hope that today's work will be smooth. Honestly, i do not know how i am gonna cope carrying chairs and tables in from outside with this achey shoulder of mine. Good luck to me.
Today is the day whereby F.T Island will be having their concert. Good luck boys! Especially Seunghyun the new comer. I just hope he won't be too nervous. By the way, it's his first time performing in Japan. And to all lucky Fans who are able to attend it, have fun while i suffer in work washing dishes and serving plates. Haha. How i wish i can go. If only i know F.T Island and i'm able to get backstage pass. Sighs* I envy those who lives in Japan & Korea. Why can't they just come to Singapore? Why Why WHY?
FIGHTING F.T ISLAND!
Jadelzy wishes you, honggi, jonghoon, jaejin, minhwan, seunghyun, all the best.Minhwan still owes me a date. LOL!! =x
(Like as if you will ever get a chance, stop dreaming you asshole.)
Sherman - Hey! No problem. You link me, i'll link you then. HAHA!
Hyunae - Blogwalking? Haha. Ok?
Grace - Thanks! Are you a Singaporean too?
Kimay - You can find out at www.primanoona.wordpress.com. I think she did post something about it. ^^
Bihhorng - Haha. Ok. We shall go out someday together. (:
Ok, shall go rest for awhile and then off to work. No dinner at home. Saddened.
No comments:
Post a Comment