Hello hello! :D
I'm so excited!! VERY EXCITED! I can't wait till the 30th of May 'cos i can get the tickets to their showcase in Singapore itself. I've already gotten the money ready and whooohoo!! Can't wait. It's like one step closer to my Goal. Haha!!
Geees, i really dont know how am i gonna get the 50 Fan-meet tickets.
Anyways, those who read my blog and wants to grab those tickets too.
Mission: To buy FTIsland's Showcase Ticket
Venue: IMM@Jurong
Time: 3pm to 8pm
Date: 30th May 2009 (Saturday)
By the way, i've already got the fanbook done. Waiting for Pandan Unnie's answer for something. So yea. Hopefully she'll inform me as soon as possible. Then everyone can sign on the book and then i can give it to the Treasures. Teehee!! ^^
As for Seunghyun's mug, i think i'll give it to him personally. Yay! (:
Ok, bye! I'm freaking tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment