Pages

Monday, 25 May 2009

Random daily post

Hello Hello! :D

I'm so pissed explaining things to my mum. Annoying~!!

And i'll have to rush Subrina's Assignment. Argh, starting to hate doing black and white drawings. And i regrest going to a Design school 'cos i'm not a rich kid and i've got not much money to spent on those paints, markers, canvas, boards, whatever shit that have got to do with this course. Even a MAC! God damn it!

Anyways, school was boring today. Every Mon&Fri is like shit to me 'cos drawing perspective is something which i hate doing honestly. And every mon&fri for the past 2-3weeks, i force myself to draw. Damn damn damn. Mr Tay isn't nice anymore. He's in fact more strict.

AHHH! I'm going crazy with these people around me. Especially those who pisses me off. (Not my mum.) Zz. I hate seeing that person. I just don't know why. Annoying shit. Everything's annoying about that person. Even the hair, looks, mouth, eyes, whatever on that person.

Ok, moving on...

WANIE CHANGED HER BLOG ADDRESS AGAIN!!

Annoying shit. LOL!! xD

Oh yea, after school went to er, have my teatime with Syakk&Wanie. Went to Northpoint's food court to have some western food. I shared mine with Syakk 'cos i see her like... so poor thing. So yea. And there's another reason behind that too.. which is...

I FEEL LIKE I'M GROWING FATTER!
BWAHHHHH~!!!!

Otteoke?
I was suppose to go jogging but didn't cos i thought it was gonna rain. So yea, wasted.

If you're wondering why i'm this size, it's because i love food. I'm quite adventurous when it comes to food. I'll try anything.. Even from Indian, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Chinese cuisine. So yea.. I'm fat, chubby, plump whatever you call. I'm sorry i can't be as skinny as whatever famous actress you love.

[Many people say if i were to slim down, i'll be pretty. But then again, i'm sorry. I can't.]
Ok, probably.. One day~!

Alrights, pictures for now. Super random~!

Me&Josette on Friday~

Me&Josette on last Wednesday~

Today's Dinner!! (:
YumYum!

Bought this today.
Shiokness~!!

Saturday's Dinner.
Sin man, Sin!

CAM WHORE!

Annyeong! (:

No comments: