I've been moody recently.
I'm starting to hate some of my friends.
For some of you, you'll know who.
I'm sick and tired of being nice to people.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lalala~!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And i miss F.T Island.
I miss Minhwan updating his blog.
Ok. So random~
Can't wait till the 25th June.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love my group of 3 sillywilly girls.
(Wanny; Shark; Josette)
.
.
.
.
Ok, annyeong! (:
p/s I'm learning to accept another group of friends...
I'm starting to hate some of my friends.
For some of you, you'll know who.
I'm sick and tired of being nice to people.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lalala~!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And i miss F.T Island.
I miss Minhwan updating his blog.
Ok. So random~
Can't wait till the 25th June.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love my group of 3 sillywilly girls.
(Wanny; Shark; Josette)
.
.
.
.
Ok, annyeong! (:
p/s I'm learning to accept another group of friends...

No comments:
Post a Comment