HELLO HELLO! :D
So yea, i'm gonna post on yesterday's yesterday's & today's post. How lame right?
16THMAY2009
It's a saturday right? Oh yea, right... right...
As usual, JMD! Japanese Music&Dance. Wondering why i'll join this CCA? Don't tell you. Even if i don't tell you, you guys will know the answer also. This time, we learn the Japanese Traditional Dance. I'll call it.. hmm.. the coal dance. LOL! It's super fun and nice. I was laughing throughout the whole lesson, 'cos i find myself quite dumb dancing to the Japanese Traditional Dance. It was fun! Really. I only had problems memorising those Japanese Words.
Hotei Hotei Mata Hotei~
Ok, i don't know whether it's spelled correctly.
After that, we tried some Hip Hop moves. The slide and the er.. i dont know. I couldn't do it properly. And again, i look dumb dancing towards those moves. zz. I think i'm overall dumb. -.-
It was soooooo fun. And then yea, music lessons. Singing~ lalalalalala~ Sang a few lines of S.H.E song and off we went to AAA meeting. I find it quite irrelevant to attend that meeting. I dont know why but i guess it will be quite boring for the rest of my 2 years +++ Hopefully, not. I guess i'm able to joing the slackers club too? Hehe. ^^
Oh yea, ELYN & JOS & I had Korean after CCA. Miss eating at Seoul Yummy @ Square 2.
17THMAY2009
Went to work from 3 to 11pm.
Screwed!! Drop 4 cups of water + sugar syrup on the floor which made the floor soooo sticky. Took wrong orders. Drop a fork on the floor. Waited for customer to leave then we could leave. Damn, i'll always have to screw things up when i go to work. RAHH~!! I hate it man. Luckily, Alvin wasn't there. LOL! xD So basically, i spent my Sunday working.. How sad~~
But i MUST earn the money for F.T Island's Concert!! (:
18THMAY2009 [Today]
Nothing much happened today, only except that i almost lose my pouch which is filled with money, IC, EZ-Link Card, New Yorker Card, Popular Card, Promotion cards and many more. Had drawing&rendering class today again! And still on perspective. My perspective drawing really suck. I SWEAR~!! Mr Tay let us off earlier. He'd probably seen through us that Perspective drawing is boring. Zz. After school went to Northpoint with WANY, JOS & SHARK. Went to had Long John Silver and the quality's still the same, however, quantity... alot different. And yep, lastly, popular bookstore where i almost lost my pouch. Saw Zul&Syahril. (:
Ok, now i shall upload pictures. And BUH-BYE~!! :D
p/s Nose peeling. Annoying.




No comments:
Post a Comment