
I'VE GOT F.T ISLAND SINGAPORE SHOWCASE TICKETS TODAY!
whoohoo~!!
whoohoo~!!
I can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait!!
By the way, i would like to Thank those people who have put in alot of effort into that one piece of colourful paper. Also, Michelle, Josette & Jolene for helping me with those contribution of colored papers to Fans. I'm seriously in love with the folder now. Can i keep it instead? Haha! Kidding. =x
And it's really cute of the Fans to include 원빈(Won Bin) in. He'll be really happy seeing this book too. And those who include other artists like from DBSK/SuJu/Shinee or anything else, BOO to you all. 'Cos it will really hurt my heart if i see you people asking me to bring in other Artists just because i'm coming to another country to perform. (if i were F.T Island~) So yea.
Anyways, Thanks to all for participating in this so-called "Project". (:
Ok, i'm going to bed now. Super tired.
Will update more tomorrow when i'm energised~!!
Annyeong! xD
p/s Thanks Josette for accompanying me.
No comments:
Post a Comment