I know, i know. It's been a long time since i've updated my blog.
Minhwan's the same. It's been so long since he've updated. That fool. Hehe. ^^
So yea, today's the quiz again on FTISG Forum. This time, questions are not about Hangeul Island but about F.T Island itself. Sighs* I don't know whether if i can make it this time. I'm really scared. Arrrrgghhh~!!
어땋게해야놰요??
I just hope i won't screwed up like how i did the last time on Primanoona.wordpress. Rahhh~!! Please~! Let me go to the fanmeeting.
If i win it, it means that i'm fated to see the boys.
If i lose it, then it means its fated to not see the boys upclose.
So yea, i should accept the fact then~!
Ok, shall update again later.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yep, just as expected, i didn't manage to get the Fanmeet tickets. But that's alright. I'm still able to see them during the showcase. So yea. ^^
For those who win the Fanmeet tickets, Congratulations!
And for those who didn't win it, it's alright, you still have got the chance to see them during the showcase. so, Cheeeerrr up!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment