Pages

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

500th Entry

annyeonghaseyo! (:

Yea! this is my 500th entry! I know it's little ever since i started blogging in year 2007. LOL!

First of all, i would like to wish Joseph Toh,

HAPPY 18TH BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :D
(Finally 18, can drink already la! =x)

I hope everyone had fun today. Sorry if i was in the bad mood at the later part of the outing. I actually got scolded from my mum, so yea. Mood spoilt.

We actually met at around 12 at CityHall MRT station and then off to Marina Square's Hotpot culture restaurant. We had buffet there. Some chinese food thingy. Ate till super duper full. Not bad. We had fondue too. $13.80 per head, if i'm not wrong. Quite worth. After that we walked around at Suntec then to Penninsular then to Central then to Clarke Quay. LMAO! Many many walkings and now i have blisters on me.

I'm super tired now, i dont know why. Will be watching Transformers tomorrow!! Yippie!! (:

As for now, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LEEHONGGI!! xD

Annyeong! ^^

Oh yea, pictures!

Birthday boy & his BF.
(Bestfriend la.)

Many manhi random pic.

No comments: