Pages

Monday, 22 June 2009

F.T Island in Singapore

OMG, i can't believe it's 4 more days till F.T Island showcase.

I was hoping for this day to come and yea! It finally came!! Thank you so much to those who organised this event and also to other unnie who took charge of the T-Shirt sales and everything everything everything. Heh heh! ^^

Details of F.T island's Arrival

When: Thursday, 25th June 2009
Time: 9:20pm Singapore time

Flight No.: KE641, Terminal 2, Changi Airport

To show support for the boys, fans / non-fans who will be fetching the boys at the airport are encouraged to wear YELLOW.
(FT Island’s color is sunshine yellow)

Taken from Primanoona@wordpress

Excited already?! Oh my gosh! I can't wait. Seriously.
But damn, i just realised i got work. If only someone can help me do the shift. Damn damn damn!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyways, i've just finished doing the SGFan Signature book for F.T Island. Just abit more decorations and it will be done. Needa pass it to Cheryl Unnie by this Thursday. Rawr! Ok, i'll definitely have to finish it.

I've just bought a cap today. A plain black cap. I'm gonna like decorate it with "Hong Gi" on it and yea wear it to the showcase. Haha!! Hope he spots it. Wahahha! xD

And as for now, i'm off on blogger. Im too excited to type/think of anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (:

Annyeong!

No comments: