Pages

Sunday, 7 June 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary F.T Island! (:

Hello Hello! :D

I know i haven't been blogging ever since, i dont know when. Maybe i did blogged yesterday which i've forgotten, i dont know.

Anyways, the main point to this entry is...


HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY
F.T ISLAND

Heh heh! :D

I'm so happy. It's been two years since they've debut. So happy that they've make it till this day. Hmmm, i wonder what kind of a celebration they'll be having later. Yay! Happy happy happy!! I remembered i started loving them on the month of September 2008, my that one week of holiday. Ever since then, i've been crazy about them. Wherever i go, i'll bound to talk about them to my friends. And to tell the truth, i know that my friends felt irritated but oh well, it's my first time going crazy these handsome guys who makes good music.

And i've heard that they are producing another album! Which is their 3rd! I can't wait. It will be out in JULY! Which is my Birthday month. And i want it!! Haha.

Once again, F.T Island...

"Congratulations~ and celebrations~ "

Haha. You know you love this song, i know. (:

Ok, dinner time now. Annyeong!
[Edited @ 9:26pm]

No comments: