Arghhh! I've been sooooo fustrated about stuffs.
1. I've lost my chance to go for F.T Island's fanmeeting on this coming 26th June. I'm like cracking my mind on HOW to give them the fanbook i made for them with the help of Singapore Primadonnas. I really dont trust the 'GIFT BOX' outside which they are gonna set up. And i've still got Seunghyun's mug. I dont know how to pass it to him. If only i've win that Fanmeeting ticket. I can be at ease. Arghhh~!! Annoyed.
2. Subrina's 'Life&Death' assignment is making me go nuts. Ever since we started this module called the Studio Project, we have been using markers to draw and draw and draw. I hate it! I wish i could just use a camera to snap pictures and just cut&paste onto my work. RAHH! So far, i've only done 4 sketches but with 14 ideas. 10 not drawn and the other 6, im still thinking. This is ANNOYING!!!
3. I wish i'm born with Dance talent. Saturday's JMD lesson was fun except that i can't do my hip hop dance properly. My sliding, and turning... argh. Fustrating.
4. I wish i wasn't fat! at all! I wish i was born with this high metabolism. So that i can eat whatever i love without getting fat! Everytime i think of sliming down, everytime i start planning, everytime! I'll just fail to do so. Zz. How? And if i was slim, i can wear whatever i love. Even tank tops. Or whatever.
5. I wish i didn't had breakouts when i was in Secondary 3. 'Cos if that didn't happened, my face would be flawless. I'm serious.
6. And many more to come. I cant think of anything now. There's just too much.
I'm not depressed. I'm just so not satisfied with whatever i do recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment