Anyways, drawing&rendering was fun today 'cos we get to draw out our hands. Mr Tay drew our hands today with a whiteboard marker. He drew guidelines on it. It was quite cool. The guys seemed to like it. LOL!
After that, i met up with Josette. We went to Sembawang Shopping Centre to get some stuffs from Daiso. And then had dinner at 'Kopitiam'. Yes, we had Korean food again! This time, i didn't had Chicken Bulgogi nor Bibimbap nor Kimchi Ramen. I had Tofu Soup. LOL!!! with rice, of course. Josette, on the other hand, ate her Chicken Bulgogi again. I was the one who made her addicted to it. Haha. Seriously, she's addicted to it! I swear. Ever since i've brought her to Lucky plaza to try it, she have already eaten it like, 4 to 5 times? infront of me. So yea. She's insane~!!
Then we headed off to Northpoint's Mac to do the stupid 'Life&Death' project. I HATE IT! Rahh! And yea. McCafe's Double Chocolate rocks!! We started talking about guys. LOL! Alot of funny funny things. So yea, not suppose to tell you all.
Josette went home after that 'cos she had some work to finish off at home. Hope she've done finish by now. After she left, i went to Buddy Hoagies to find my Brother. but he wasn't there. His girlfriend was there working. So yea.. And guess who i saw? I saw NAT HO. Not really a famous star, so yea. He's quite handsome in real-life compared to his Photoshop-ed pictures, i guess. Heh heh! Hope he don't reads this.
Then yea, back home. And now i'm about to go to bed. But before i do so, i'm gonna share some pictures i took on Saturday. Nothing much actually. So yea, goodnight all!!



The end. Annyeong!! ^^
p/s *NEW* Profile Picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment