Here to update again.
Today i went back to school for SJCC's Jap lesson. It was fun espcially that Bingo game. It was my first time playing it, so yea. And then after that, carried on by some Movie titled, "Grave of the fireflies". Many people think its really touching and that it'll make people cry. But i didnt cry. I was laughing instead, i dont know why. Maybe sadist or something. Haha. The show was a meaningful one. It somehow reminded me about Singapore's Past and all.
After that, we waited for two guys for like almost an hour for dinner at Mac in school again. Yes! AGAIN. I think i'm putting on weight although i've been having dance practices. I'm actually so reluctant to attend tmr's JMD cos i'm having aches around. But i've got no choice. I'll have to go, if not i'll forget the steps. So yea. No choice. If not, i'll be a menizer and join the guys. LOL!!
So yea, before i end this post, PICTURES! (:
(Took time to edit it. But no photoshop, so yea. I'm natural ok. LOL!! =x)
She's cute la. ok? Happy?
HAHA! xD
p/s Again & again, i still can't get the Fanmeeting tickets. I guess it's REALLY fated.
HAHA! xD
p/s Again & again, i still can't get the Fanmeeting tickets. I guess it's REALLY fated.




No comments:
Post a Comment