Hello hello! :D
I had JMD Games day today.
I had so much fun! At first i thought it was boring, but no, it wasnt.
It started at like 2pm till 6pm but dragged on till 7pm.
Had dinner in school and then started practicing moves from 9 to 10pm.
What a long but exciting day!
Will be having another practice again tmr.
Wont be able to join my group of cousins who will be going to Science centre.
Gomenasai~!
.
.
.
I'm so tired now.
Goodnight all!
Annyeong!! (:
I had JMD Games day today.
I had so much fun! At first i thought it was boring, but no, it wasnt.
It started at like 2pm till 6pm but dragged on till 7pm.
Had dinner in school and then started practicing moves from 9 to 10pm.
What a long but exciting day!
Will be having another practice again tmr.
Wont be able to join my group of cousins who will be going to Science centre.
Gomenasai~!
.
.
.
I'm so tired now.
Goodnight all!
Annyeong!! (:
p/s It seems like Minhwan do read the comments i post on his Oricon. It is true?
No comments:
Post a Comment