Pages

Saturday, 4 July 2009

4th Dream with FTI

I'd better blog about this before i forget. (Well, i've already forgotten some of it.)

Yes yes, this is my fourth dream about F.T Island and some other Korean Band.

The scene was in a Hotel. I'm very sure it's not Ritz Carlton or in Singapore. It was like in another country. But somehow or rather it seems familiar to me.

Anyways, i was with my group of friends who also adores F.T Island and we were at this Hotel waiting for F.T Island. (Yep, like how we did in Ritz Carlton the other day.) We split up and i alone went to explore the hotel. Then i went to the 3rd level which was the Swimming pool level and there were many people. The swimming pool is like those outdoors kind with man-made small island which can only allow 2 people to be on it. (Yep, go imagine.) It was a beautiful swimming pool. So, i walked and walked till this life lobby and saw another Korean Boy band. I heard people saying it's "U-Kiss" but they dont seemed like it. They look different. The boys were sitting around those cocktail round high table.

Then i saw my friend beside them. I went to her, sat beside one of the "U-Kiss" members and started to tell her what i saw at the swimming pool and all. He's cute and hot at the same time. But in my mind there was only Lee Hong gi. So out of a sudden, i dont know why, he turned round and talk to me. So we talked and talked and soon we were like really friends.

I asked him if he could do me a favor about F.T Island (i've forgotten) and he decided to help me. I think its a mission on finding them/giving something to them. So we set off, took a lift and went downstairs. We were holding hands, i dont know why. LOL! Probably in the rush or nervous.

When we reach the lobby, F.T Island was already there. They were sitting on the lobby sofa, happily chatting. One thing good about this dream is that, no fans were in my way. HA HA! The "U-Kiss" member talked to F.T Island in Korean which i dont understand and i just said "Hello" to them in Korean. Ha ha! I remember i had a gift and i pass it to them.

I remember chatting with them happily. Like a one to five kinda thing. I started talking very lamely which made the boys laugh.

I think that's about it. I cant really remember about the dream. It was somewhat like this. You know? Sometimes when u dream about it, it's crystal clear & real. but when you're awake, you'll tend to forget some parts of it. Yep! It's exactly like that. There were other more detailed parts but i've forgotten. RAHH!!

I guess i'm still missing them ever since they've left Singapore. T.T

No comments: