Pages

Sunday, 5 July 2009

New new and more new stuff!

Hello yeorobbun!! (:

I'm back with new style, ok maybe not. Just colors and many small little pixel icons. Cute isn't it? To me it is. LOL!

Credits have been done.

Click on 'Links' > Scroll down all the way > Click on No. 5

And there you go. Everyone can have it too!

Ok, i've been using the computer since afternoon. My eyes are somehow gonna pop out soon. And as you can see from my new blogskin, i've added many many things! Go have fun checking out the difference. xD

School's starting tomorrow!
I really don't feel like going to school now although i've been complaining since last Monday that i'm so bored at home, nothing to do. Well, actually i do have many things to do but i'm so lazy to start. Oh well, i've drawn the flower on my Color studies bag, i've drawn only one front view of an eye, i'm so dead. I'm still left with many other assignments. I'm gonna FAIL. Bwwaaaahhh~!

Oh, i've create an account on twitter! (How random..)

Ok, i'm gonna just enjoy the music on my blog and concentrate drawing more.

F.T Island's on the way to Thailand right now!!
I miss you alot~~

Must be cool over there 'cos Singapore is!! Right now, i think Singapore's about either 23 to 24 degrees celcius. so yea! Thailand should be much cooler. Good luck boys! I wish you all the best!! (Not in a bad way) But somehow yea, in a bad way, 'cos you're gonna face crazy fans, cool fans and yea. I know how it feels. Ahh, what am i talking about.

Anyways, i can't wait to see photos uploaded and videos of F.T Island being stalked again on youtube&soompi. =x

Annyeong!! xD

No comments: