I'm here to post about...
F.T ISLAND'S 3RD ALBUM is out soon!
I'm so excited after seeing the teaser video on Youtube. The mini version of F.T Island and the grown up F.T Island.

And as you can see, there have been many changes to the boys of course.
Honggi have his orangey red colored hair. Honestly, it doesn't look good on him but cheers to him having to try a new color! Its ok, i'll always love you. heh heh! ^^
Jonghoon have his finally-dyed-hair kinda thing. Haha! He looks almost like a prince to me. And with that blurred face, even more prince to me. (:
Jaejin with his mushroom head! Omg, how many nickname is he gonna have? Goat and now mushroom head? Haha I really love his hairstyle. Am i weird or what? 'Cos many people in Soompi dislike his hairstyle. I'm loving it. xD
Seunghyun, still the same. But loving him even more ever since i saw him upclose. :]
Minhwan is getting more mature. WHY? I still prefer him to be not mature. HAHAHA! Love his hairstyle. ^^
And if you see the picture carefully, the only person who is somewhat smiling is Hong Gi. So weird. LOL! The rest of them have those serious look but only him smiling away happily. LOL!
Love the suits that they're wearing. So mature. Rahh~!!
And i can't wait till the 16th July!! Which is my Best friend's Birthday, Liqi! And the date which is when my project is due. ARGH! So many things!! Ok, before i end this post. I'll post up the video!
Annyeong! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment