Pages

Friday, 17 July 2009

F.T Island "Cross&Change"

Omg! I can't stop listening to F.T Island's "Cross&Change" album right now. But i've actually started listening to the songs one by one. Haha! I'm going insane...

Anyways, the list of music in their album.
  1. 빙빙빙 (Bing Bing Bing)
  2. 바래 (I Hope)
  3. 미우나 고우나 (Love It, Hate It)
  4. 천사와 나무꾼 (Angel and the Woodsman)
  5. 소년 소녀를 만나다 (Boy Meets Girl)
  6. 결혼해줘 (Lets Get Married)
  7. 꼭은 아니더라도 (It's Not Necessary)
  8. 첫눈에 알아 (I Knew from First Sight)
  9. 보내주기 (Send Away)
  10. 못난이 (Ugly)
  11. 남의 속도 모르고 (Make Little of Others)
  12. 바래 (Ver. 2)
Got this information from Wikipedia.

Currently listening to "Lets get married". Loving it now. LOL!
But i love the first two track. And i prefer "바래 (I Hope) Ver2" more than the first one. Heh heh! ^^

Anyways, i will update f.t island's page as soon when i get back my laptop. It has been sent for repair and i wonder when the man will call. Zz. Super slow!! Annoying.

I'm so sorry for not updating! Been really busy! Rahhh~!!

By the way, i caught Harry Potter: Half blood prince today. Really, i dont really understand. And the ending really suck, really.

Ok, i dont know what to write already.

p/s Minhwan updated! YAY! and i wrote some crazy comment. LOL! (:

No comments: