This is what i've gotta say to you...
Hangureumman gahggawudo
Even if you only come one step closer
Niga naegyutehman dagawado
Even if you only come to my side
Hanmadeedo moht-hago dweetgureumman chineun na
Unable to say a word, I only take a step back
Doogeun doogeun ddulyuh-oneun
Thump thump I begin to shake
Gwaenhee nae uhlgoolee bbalgaejineun
My face goes red without a reason
Eeyoodo moreugo jaggooman nuhl pihae wahtjiman
Without knowing why, I kept avoiding you, but
Sarangeeya
This is love
eerun neuggeemee sarangeengahbwa
This kind of feeling must be love
Maeil nooneul ddeul ddae noongameul ddae
Everyday, when I open my eyes, when I close them,
Nahl bomyuh oosuhjoon niga dduh-olah
The sight of you smiling at me comes to mind
Chuh-eumeeya haneuleul naneun deut-han ee giboon
This is new, this feeling of flying in the sky
Eejen namjadabge naeil ddoh nuhl manalddae
Now, like a man, when I see you again tomorrow
Saranghae malhaebollae
I want to try saying "I love you"
Balgureumman milyuh-wado
Even if you come just one step closer
Niga nae eereumman boolluhbwado
Even if you just call my name
Ahnyoungeeran insahdo babochurum dudeumuh
Even while saying hello I stutter like a fool
Boodeuruh-oon muhritgyuleh
The softness of your hair
Waenji sulle-eenun ni hyanggi-eh
The scent of you that's restless somehow
Munghani gamanhi nulboda gogaereul dollyuhtjiman
While staring blankly at you I turned my head, but
Chuh-eumeeya haneuleul naneun deut-han ee giboon
My first time, this feeling of flying in the sky
Eejen namjadabge naeil ddoh nuhl manalddae
Now, like a man, when I see you again tomorrow
Saranghae malhaebollae
I want to try saying "I love you"
Honjahsuh haneun sarangeun Noonmoolee nagehtjiman
A love that is felt alone will probably cause tears, but
Nuh-wana oori dahn dooriman
You and I, just the two of us
Geu noogooboda unjehggajinah
More than anyone out there, until forever,
Yebbeun sarang hal soo eetgeh gidohae
That we'll have a happy love, I'll pray (Really hard.)
Hanadoolset
One two three
haengbok-eh joomooneul sorichyuhsuh
I'm yelling out a wish for happiness
Nuh-eh maeumggaji misoggaji
Even your heart, even your smile
Modooda nae guhshi dwege halguh-ya
I'll make it so they're all mine
Haengooneeya ee
This is good luck
nuhlbeun sehsangeh nuhl mannasuh
Because I've met you in this big world
Eejen yaksokhalge youngwonhi nuh hanaman
Now I'll promise, that forever, you'll be
Ahggeego saranghalgeh
The only one I'll treasure and love
(I swear)
Oneul gobaegeul hago
Today I'll confess, and
dashi ddo nuhl mannalddae
When I see you again after that
Ni boleh kiseuhallae
I want to kiss you on the cheek
This is really what i'm feeling ever since you've take your first step on this sunny island where i live. I remember seeing you walking through that back door, the moment you smile&wave, my heart started beating really fast and my face really did turn red. My whole face turned super hot, i just don't know why. Probably it's love. xD
(I'm feeling so crazy right now. Gees, i'm really crazy. Thanks to Honggi!)
It's actually from "It's Love" by F.T Island. So yea. Sing-a-long! (:
If he were to read this, he might think i'm some crazy hardcore fan. But to be honest, i'm not that type of hardcore fan. Fine! I was ONCE! Just one time and that was the time i stayed at Ritz Carlton for the whole night till 5am the next morning after receiving them from the airport. Just that once ok. And i know, he won't really care even if he were to read this.
So why am i writing this out?
It is to make myself feel better. It's been in me ever since i dont know when.
After watching Scandal with English subs, i realised that...
Honggi said this himself. As in like, he'll hurt the girl if he were to be with her because he's an idol and he'll have no time for her.
But then again, this is really something you'll have to understand. As for me, if i were to date you, i'll be really understanding and will support you all the way. Even if you go to overseas for concerts, i'll support you all the way. Even if you do a drama where you'll have to kiss a girl, i'll close one eye. Even if you were to do another "Scandal" show, i'll just allow it to happen but of course, sometimes things are not just 100% perfect. I really dont know. So yea.
Even if you only come one step closer
Niga naegyutehman dagawado
Even if you only come to my side
Hanmadeedo moht-hago dweetgureumman chineun na
Unable to say a word, I only take a step back
Doogeun doogeun ddulyuh-oneun
Thump thump I begin to shake
Gwaenhee nae uhlgoolee bbalgaejineun
My face goes red without a reason
Eeyoodo moreugo jaggooman nuhl pihae wahtjiman
Without knowing why, I kept avoiding you, but
Sarangeeya
This is love
eerun neuggeemee sarangeengahbwa
This kind of feeling must be love
Maeil nooneul ddeul ddae noongameul ddae
Everyday, when I open my eyes, when I close them,
Nahl bomyuh oosuhjoon niga dduh-olah
The sight of you smiling at me comes to mind
Chuh-eumeeya haneuleul naneun deut-han ee giboon
This is new, this feeling of flying in the sky
Eejen namjadabge naeil ddoh nuhl manalddae
Now, like a man, when I see you again tomorrow
Saranghae malhaebollae
I want to try saying "I love you"
Balgureumman milyuh-wado
Even if you come just one step closer
Niga nae eereumman boolluhbwado
Even if you just call my name
Ahnyoungeeran insahdo babochurum dudeumuh
Even while saying hello I stutter like a fool
Boodeuruh-oon muhritgyuleh
The softness of your hair
Waenji sulle-eenun ni hyanggi-eh
The scent of you that's restless somehow
Munghani gamanhi nulboda gogaereul dollyuhtjiman
While staring blankly at you I turned my head, but
Chuh-eumeeya haneuleul naneun deut-han ee giboon
My first time, this feeling of flying in the sky
Eejen namjadabge naeil ddoh nuhl manalddae
Now, like a man, when I see you again tomorrow
Saranghae malhaebollae
I want to try saying "I love you"
Honjahsuh haneun sarangeun Noonmoolee nagehtjiman
A love that is felt alone will probably cause tears, but
Nuh-wana oori dahn dooriman
You and I, just the two of us
Geu noogooboda unjehggajinah
More than anyone out there, until forever,
Yebbeun sarang hal soo eetgeh gidohae
That we'll have a happy love, I'll pray (Really hard.)
Hanadoolset
One two three
haengbok-eh joomooneul sorichyuhsuh
I'm yelling out a wish for happiness
Nuh-eh maeumggaji misoggaji
Even your heart, even your smile
Modooda nae guhshi dwege halguh-ya
I'll make it so they're all mine
Haengooneeya ee
This is good luck
nuhlbeun sehsangeh nuhl mannasuh
Because I've met you in this big world
Eejen yaksokhalge youngwonhi nuh hanaman
Now I'll promise, that forever, you'll be
Ahggeego saranghalgeh
The only one I'll treasure and love
(I swear)
Oneul gobaegeul hago
Today I'll confess, and
dashi ddo nuhl mannalddae
When I see you again after that
Ni boleh kiseuhallae
I want to kiss you on the cheek
I didnt purely just copy and paste this into my blog and dont mean it.
I really DO mean it.
I really DO mean it.
(This is until i really got someone who loves me)
This is really what i'm feeling ever since you've take your first step on this sunny island where i live. I remember seeing you walking through that back door, the moment you smile&wave, my heart started beating really fast and my face really did turn red. My whole face turned super hot, i just don't know why. Probably it's love. xD
(I'm feeling so crazy right now. Gees, i'm really crazy. Thanks to Honggi!)
It's actually from "It's Love" by F.T Island. So yea. Sing-a-long! (:
If he were to read this, he might think i'm some crazy hardcore fan. But to be honest, i'm not that type of hardcore fan. Fine! I was ONCE! Just one time and that was the time i stayed at Ritz Carlton for the whole night till 5am the next morning after receiving them from the airport. Just that once ok. And i know, he won't really care even if he were to read this.
So why am i writing this out?
It is to make myself feel better. It's been in me ever since i dont know when.
After watching Scandal with English subs, i realised that...
A CELEBRITY WILL NEVER DATE A COMMONER/FAN.
Honggi said this himself. As in like, he'll hurt the girl if he were to be with her because he's an idol and he'll have no time for her.
But then again, this is really something you'll have to understand. As for me, if i were to date you, i'll be really understanding and will support you all the way. Even if you go to overseas for concerts, i'll support you all the way. Even if you do a drama where you'll have to kiss a girl, i'll close one eye. Even if you were to do another "Scandal" show, i'll just allow it to happen but of course, sometimes things are not just 100% perfect. I really dont know. So yea.
In conclusion, i'll never be with Lee Hong Gi.
(Super obvious)
(Super obvious)
Love,
Jadelzy
Jadelzy
No comments:
Post a Comment