Pages

Sunday, 16 August 2009

Chicken rice for today

Yeoreobun, annyeonghaseyo! (:

LOL!

I woke up at let's say around 11:30am this morning and i didn't attend JMD again! Blame my corn on my feet. It hurts real bad. But i think i'm somehow getting use to it. However, it's irritating! So yea, shoo corn! Fly away!

I was at my Uncle's place since 3 in the afternoon. Quite boring 'cos my cousins were not at home. one by one went out for dates. Rahhh~ When is my turn to have a date? Hmmm. *Thinks* So yeap, my mum cooked Chicken rice today. Yummy yummy! But i didn't had alot 'cos i'm on strict diet. Wahhahaha! Surprising eh? I hope that this "strict diet" wont die off easily.

Yesterday, i went to Novena Square 2 after school with Josette. Nothing much except that i bought 3 stuffs from cotton on. Whoohoo~! An achievement. LOL! to buy clothes for myself. Was in the mood so, why not? And yea, nothing much really...

I'm wondering what the boys are doing right now at this moment of time... I miss them! xD

Alrights, i'm gonna end this post with pictures! (:

Annyeong! ^^


No comments: