Minasan Konnichiwa! ^^
Today school was as usual. I've finally touched on my Color Studies new assignment. Whoohoo!! And i've finally start to cut waves on my blue foam! what else? Hmmmm...
And i had my Japanese Lesson 4 today! It was quite interesting. We learned about natsu matsuri some summer festival thing in Japan where the Japanese celebrate. Like some kind of a funfair. Ringo ame... the apple sweet thing. See? I still remember but i dont know if i've spelt it correctly. Should i go for the natsu thingy to help out? or should i not go. But i feel like going, it looks damn nice and fun! Heh heh. We also learn a few sentences like, "what would you like to eat/drink..?" And sadly, i've forgotten... hahahahah!
But anyways, I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FOR 30 DAYS, but ended up talking to that someone today. How cool is that? Just because that someone whom i'm not suppose to talk to, conducted the lesson today. Whoohoo~!! Zz.
But it's ok. I'm softhearted kay!! xD
OH! And we learnt how to fold paper cranes today! Whhhheeeee!! and i also has JMD practice today. My corn is seriously hurting me. Hurhur! T.T


so yea, im going to bed soon 'cos tomorrow, i'll be working and er... i havent finish my assignment. Whoohoo~!! Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment