Pages

Friday, 21 August 2009

Happy Birthday 송승현!! <33


생일축하합니다 승현아 !!

Thanks for coming into F.T Island after Wonbin oppa left. I'm really grateful because without a replacement, which is you, there won't be F.T Island. You have made it all so perfect! (:

I know you had a hard time in the beginning because people weren't accepting you and you have recieved many questions like, "How do you feel being a new member in F.T Island?" which was quite saddening. I know you hated that question the most, i could see it from the videos. I know you hated the answer to that question. But no worries, Noona will always love you and support you although you're taller than me like...by 24cm. *Jealous* Ignore those Anti-fans...

You have left me a deep impression since that day you came to Singapore and i'll always remember it. Thus...

누나... 언제나 당신을 사랑합니다!
(Don't know if it's right..)

I hope you have had fun with your Primadonnas + Hyungs! (:
Annyeong!!

[How i wish you could read this..]

No comments: