Minasan Konnichiwa!
Did you guys went for the this year's Japanese Festival, 夏祭り? I know i'm a little late on bloggin about this but yea, i got a hard time connecting to the internet. So yea, please forgive me.
Last weekend i went to the festival with my school as a helper. I was looking forward to that day. I just dont know why. Probably, i haven't been to one before.
I was really excited because it was my first time to such event. Although i'm not into Japanese, i was still interested. Heh heh! ^^
So yea, the moment we arrived there we started getting instructions from our leaders. And er, yea we started doing our chores. We helped to move tables and chair. Lay out red plastic on the table and yeap, thats it. Easy yea? And then we had our freetime till 8:30pm in the night. After the free time, we helped out again. We collect rubbish, hmmmm, boxes and yea, i think thats it. But it was hard work ok! The rubbish were so heavy. And there was this guy... he puke into the rubbish bin! Luckily, i wasnt the one who help remove that rubbish.
One more thing happened and that is about my two besties and our Japanese teacher先生 . We were having our freetime and was hanging around at some mat thingy. Our seniors asked us to like, help book place or something for the alumni-s. I was chatting with JMD ppl when i notice Josette&Elyn being reprimanded by 先生. I was wondering what had happened so i kpo-ed abit and went beside 先生 to listen what had happen.
先生 said that Jo&Elyn didn't do their job and that they were at the shelter or something which i didn't even see it 'cos they were all along helping out. It wasn't 先生 who notice it, it was some organiser of the event who noticed it. 先生 then came to tell them off but his tone wasn't even polite at all. Maybe it's his way of talking since he's a Japanese, i dont know. But he should have talked to the girls nicely. Moreover we are Year 1s. The most, you tell us off and then leave it. How could he tell us that we're ban from other events. Everyone deserve a second chance. Don't you think so?
Fine, even if you said that the girls are ban from other events, isn't that equals to quitting the CCA? What's the point of going to CCA when they're ban. And it's just a CCA for gods sake! Do you think it's an Organisation? People join a CCA to enjoy, not to get told off. So you understand? You fool.
You understand? CCA? CCA?
(Jo&Elyn, Sounds familar right? "You understand? Volunteer?" LOL!)
He totally spoilt my mood on that day. I was super emo, i dont know why. Probably, i was thinking i was going home alone and being at home alone. Ahhh~! I'm insane. Oh well. I was pretty disappointed in 先生. And er, sad because my two besties are being kicked out. Argh, i dont know.
Anyways, pictures for now!










(Pictures Credits: Soh Sun Yi @ Facebook)
I guess that's all for Natsu Matsuri entry. Heh heh! ^^
Can't wait for next year's!! (:
Can't wait for next year's!! (:
홍기 아, 나랑 같이 갈래? (:

No comments:
Post a Comment