Pages

Saturday, 1 August 2009

My recording of F.T Island's Barae (I Hope)

IT'S THE 1ST OF AUGUST!!
8 more days till Singapore's Birthday!




Hello everyone, how's the recording?! :D
I'm like super high right now after singing F.T Island's Music. Rahhhh~!!!

YES! i recorded myself singing Barae today. Hahahaha! Kinda bored. I was suppose to be at Bugis now but because i woke up late today 'cos last night i dont know why i got this giddy spell. Zz. So yea. Sorry Eudora! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUDORA!!

All recording, pronounciation out, rapping out. Hahah!! =x

1st recording - Went out of tune, mum came into the room, interrupted. Bleah~!
2nd recording - Went out of tune many times, deleted.
3rd recording - All went well, but at the ending, went SUPER out of tune.
4th recording - Better. But the.. BARAE, still can't reach. Heh heh! ^^

BARAE~!!!!

Anyways, today i went to KET Temple at Ang Mo Kio. It's been awhile since i've been there. Was there to have this members gathering although i'm not one of the members but because my parents is. Haha! Got back at around 9:35pm because of the queue at Mcdonalds Drive Thru. So many cars. And i had shaker fries! Yes, it's addictive. AND! Fattening.


I was afraid i might get giddy spells again but.. *Touchwood* i didnt got it. Wheeeheee!!!

Keep reading people!! (:
(Although i know i dont give updates on F.T Island. But hey! Hear out on this hardcore F.T Island fan from Singapore. Heh heh! ^^)

Jadelzy says: "I think i'm insane."
Jadelzy also says: "Readers, please tag my board so at least i know that you are reading. I dont mind making friends you know? not that i'm a loner or anything but yea. I shall stop ranting..."

Ok, Annyeong!! *Winks*

No comments: