Pages

Monday, 27 July 2009

F.T Island 3rd album


I just received F.T Island's 3rd album today. ^.^

When i was on the way back from school, i wanted to try my luck on opening my mailbox. I hesitated because the information i was given was that, i'll receive it on the 2 August so what for opening it up? So anyways, i tried my luck and.. TA-DA! I saw this packaging in my mailbox.

I was so happy that i quickly opened it up. Haha!! xD

I think i'm one crazy F.T Island fan. Rahh~!!

Yay! Finally i can listen to their new songs without waiting for players to load. Moreover, my internet connection sucks these few days. I hate it. I can't even see nice pictures of the boys. Zz. -.-

Total Bias shit! =x


F.T Island made me forget about my stress for like 2hours!
Thank you!

But now, i'll have to get stress again because tomorrow is my egg drop test. I'm afraid the eggs might broke. Show u pictures of my Egg Container some other day. It's super cute! (:

Oh! And there's Subrina's lesson tomorrow. I havent even touch my 20 thumbnails yet! Argh!!

HELPPPPPPPPP~!!!

Ok, bye!

No comments: