I know it have been a long time since i've updated. Well, that's because i've been NOT busy but lazy. Hahaha!
So yea, last Wednesday, i was at Crystal's (my classmate) place having our so called picnic. Each of us brought one food item there and i brought potato salad. It was my mum who made it actually, guys! Haha! Delicious eh?
Crystal's place was hard to find cos she lives in Dunearn which is like all the way to the west and im not so familiar with the place. Her place was hidden behind this construction place. LOL! But it was alright, we manage to find our way there. I met up with Shuwen & Lina before that.
I enjoyed it and yea, i would LOVE to have it again. It was sad because i couldn't stay longer 'cos i had dance practice which totally didnt made my day. I couldn't follow and i kept forgetting my moves. Rahhh!!
Anyways, PICTURE TIME!


I lost some of the pictures. =x
No comments:
Post a Comment