Pages

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Happy birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COUSIN!!
you're finally 17!! 

So sad that you still have to attend school. Haha.
I wish you all the best in your Studies and please stop saying you're fat.
'Cos you're not. Don't forget that you're tall ok!
I'm the one who's fat. >.<

Thanks for being my cousin. Cos without you, i wouldn't know what to do when i'm in a difficult situation. Thanks for accompanying me do stupid things like how we overnight at Ritz Carlton just to see the boys but ended up failing. Thanks for treating me meals + many other things. I'm feeling so guilty. It's always you who have to pay.  Thanks for standing my temper. I know i may go out of hand sometimes.. but yea.. Thanks for listening to all my craps about guys and other things. Thanks for all the advice you've given me although some are craps. LOL!! Anyways, thank you for everything you've done for me. Heh heh! ^.^

And also..

Sorry, can't go out with you on your Birthday. I will see you on Riley's Birthday party instead yea?
this coming Saturday.

No comments: