Super random..
"The thought of walking through that dark road, reminds me of you who walked me back home."Lol! I just felt like saying that. But it's all in the past. So yea. And don't misunderstood guys. I haven't been into a relationship before. I swear.. I'm super loyal to Mr Lee H.G ok.
Anyways, the 4th day of 2010, first day of school of Semester 2. So quick. It seems like yesterday was just my first day of school in NYP. Oh well, in 6 weeks time, i'll be in 2nd year already. All my seniors will be in year 3 and honestly, i'm soooooo gonna miss them no matter how strict or bad they were to me..
Alright, i shall not start emoing about all this. Gosh, i suddenly remember i've still got loads of assignments to finish. Im so dead. Ho Ho Ho ~!
I'm gonna go now. Cyaaaa!! xD






No comments:
Post a Comment