Got bored of designs already. Zz.
Anyways, today, or rather yesterday was the last day of school for me. Got a feeling my results will be quite bad. I'm quite disappointed with myself. I haven't been able to concentrate on my work for semester 2 honestly. So many things were going on. Damn it. I just hope that i will not repeat any modules and to just move on to Year2 smoothly. (:
Went out with the girls today. Was at Orchard ION, Takashimaya, far east, 313@somerset. Went to Newlook and bought a dress and a top for cny. Don't ask me why i bought that dress. I don't even wear dress. LOL! But i love that dress. Quite flowery, plain and nice. Eliza chose it for me. Heh heh! And a checkered blue top. Left out my shoes. Hais.
And the time now? It's 3:08am. I'm so dead, cos tomorrow i've got JMD. Zzz.
SCREWED~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment