恭喜发财!
红包拿来~!
(I'm in red now!)
I've decided to open them up on the 5th day of Chinese New year. However, i don't think i'll do that anyways. I'll probably use the money for my new handphone. I know i know, i just got a corby and all. But ehh, the application suck. Honestly. Nice looking phone but yea..
Anyways, i was in school this morning for JMD. And i slept like only 4 hours. Super tired right now. But i'll have to wait till 11pm then i can go to bed after praying and get a red packet from my dad. Not expecting much 'cos i understand his situation. See? I'm sucha good daughter. Heh heh! ^-^
After that i was at my Uncle's place. Wanted to meet you lah. But nevermind since you didn't reply my messages. Was watching Final destination. Don't know which part was it. Super sadistic show, i swear.
Oh! and...
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
(though i'm single la. xD)
Ok, goodnight all. 슈퍼 피곤해!

No comments:
Post a Comment