I'm so stress till i don't know what to do anymore.
I don't know where to start. I'm kinda hanging in the air.
Its coming to the end of the 2nd week of school and i already have like 7 projects. And all of them are almost the same. Logotypes, brands, blablabla~
I'M SO ANNOYED! omg!
I can't even go home early for once in the first 2 weeks. because of CCA. And because of work as well, i have to sacrifice my Fridays. so much for TGIF. I don't even get the chance to really feel how Fridays are like because i have to work till morning. Fuck it. I had enough. And i'm so proud to say that tmr will be my last day of work. I'm still considering if i should go back during holidays. Fuck it. I'd probably not. Do all the shit work. I pity Sharbana, my working mate. She's really good i must say. salute her man. Part-timer and yet still work like a cow.
I'm so pissed that i don't know what to write as well.
I'm feeling stress but im just not doing anything about it.
What's wrong with me? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment