Alrighty, i know i look dumb in this picture above ^
but can't blame as i was waiting for some dumb late comers for my cca meeting.
Argh, gosh, my weekends are soon going off again.
I hate studio Project now. The project that Ms Ong gave is really stupid.
The project is about choosing 1 word and 1 object. Then put them together to form social issues.
Like hello?! Do you think it's possible? If you're lucky enough to form 2 words which really gets along, it's good. I was really guilty to have written "Saxophone" on the paper the other day. My friend, Clarice, got it and got "Formation Saxophone". How can this two words form a social issue? Busking? Maybe? But Ms Ong's really stubborn. Whatever Clarice come up with, she'll reject. Zz.
As for me, i had, "Competition Bag". Can't really think of anything except for "Animal Killing". You know, people kill animals to get their skin. Like cows, for their leather skin. Like Bears, for their fur. So yea. Other then that, i got rejected. I even came up with "Imitation VS Original". Argh, i don't know what else are there. I need TWO more! Then i can finish up my presentation.
I don't feel like doing it. LOL! but i'll have to la. zz.
AIYAAAA~!!!!! Freakin fustrated!
Alright, i'm off! ^_^
넌 할 수있어! 제이드!

No comments:
Post a Comment