Monday, 3 May 2010
It's Monday again.
안녕하세요! :D
Yes, it is monday again. How boring~! I hate Mondays, how bout you?
School was alright afterall! I didn't get to present although i was freakin' rushing through my pieces. I think Ms Ong knew i didn't do my work but she didn't say anything. Rah~! I'm gonna present my work on Wednesday. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly. 'cos nowadays, i can't speak properly during presentations. My English have become really sucky. Heh heh! >__<
Today after school, i finally met Yanxin, my kindergarten-primary-secondary friend. Went to buddy's for dinner. Had fish and chips and got sick of the taste after awhile. Talking about the past was really funny! and i seriously miss those days. I miss my friends from primary/secondary school, even my enemies! I swear! i even asked about them. Haha! Cos Yanxin was in the same class with my enemies. so yea. Everyone really have changed alot! Some of the boys are even enlisting into army soon! scary~! We were also talking about our past lovers! Haha. And i was telling her that i'm the only girl left among the cousins who is still single. Thinking about it.. *sighs* It all fated, i swear! I may become a nun in the future? Who knows.
"Don't think too much, jadey.. your time will come.."
걱정 하지마~!
Alrighty, i shall keep this short. I have somemore to rush through! D:
I wish i got someone beside me to guide&encourage me throughout. Bleh~!
p.s WHOOHOO! Overflowing of Korean Songs! xfm 96.3 expat radio. TUNE IN NOW!
Labels:
Daily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment