Pages

Sunday, 11 July 2010

Assignments

Yes, assignments.

Recently, i've been really hating one of my lecturers. So i kinda hate her projects now. And on Monday, i will be having this critic thingy. I don't know how it'll goes, cos i haven't come up with just one more idea. It's this project whereby we'll have to promote ourself as a designer. We can come up with a packaging or a book or anything. But the thing is, i just can't think of anything special whereby if you give that thing to someone, they'll keep it and remember you. Ugh! 

So far, i've only thought of a CD holder. Like a small booklet that can hold a CD. And another one is a stack of cards filled with inspirational quotes from famous designers with fun graphics on. I still cant think of a 3rd one. This sucks! 

And tomorrow, i'll be going to the Sheng Siong show to see 2AM! Great! I'm in a dilemma now. 

Anyways, an update picture of myself. Took this before going to my cousin's wedding. ^__^




Goodnight all~! 
I shall start blending my brain.

No comments: