Pages

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Mcnuggets!

Hello everybody~! ^__^

I know it's been long since i've bloggggggggg.

Life have been tough for me these few weeks especially when Term 2 S1 started. My lecturer have been giving me a tough time. But seriously, if you really dislike me or whatsoever, just say it. Don't have to purposely push me out of class. Bloody hell~!

*Ohh~! FTIsland Barae is on Xfm 96.3 now! OMG! I miss his voice~!*

난 정말 당신을보고 싶어요.
우리가 만난 적이있는가? T.T
홍기 아~!!


If only, F.T Island's here to celebrate my Birthday this Wednesday. 
Seriously, i don't feel excited at all. I doubt my friends remembers my Birthday. Probably Facebook remind them. Argh, not sincere. Tsktsk! :D


I wonder who will be the first to wish me. Heh heh! ^__^
I don't know, but yea. 


Okay, this suck~! I have to continue with my research on "Elements of Design". ):


If you have Twitter, follow me on @Jadelzy01 or @Jonghunfacts ! :D


*Oh yea! And i tried the Spicy Mcnugget + Chipotle fried today with Eliza! The spicy McNugget was already selling when they were promoting "Kungfu Panda" So yea. Boring. 

No comments: