Pages

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Holidays are coming but...

assignment due dates are next week.

I'm so stress. I haven't even started on Ms Ong's. And i've got only 4 more days to finish it. And everything's due on Wednesday which suck!

BUT!

I had a great week! I went out almost everyday after school to either meet friends or out to do my work. And on Thursday, i went to the airprot to meet the girls to see "After School" and "F.Cuz". Honestly, i'm not really a fan of them. Just go there to see them real-life. And er, Uee, Raina and Lizzy waved at me and Shan, cos we were retardly standing at a corner, just the 2 of us. And then F.Cuz leader, Jinon gave me a special wave from the van he was in. Haha. I was the only one he was waving to. Confirm! But aiya, i don't know him at all. So yea..

And today, i went to apply for a job at Toms&Toms. Manage to get the job. Hoho! Gotta be fun~
Met the girls again. And also Syakk. Went to walk around Orchard and was talking alot.

Shanie is crazy bout' Jay P.
We both look retarded. HAHA! xD

Anyways, he have not bee replying me. I'm afraid he'll dislike me. But i believe he's a nice guy. I just hope he'll at least text me tomorrow or the day after. Ugh.

Ok, my eyes are half closing. I actually have many typos but correct it. So yea. Goodnight. ^__^

No comments: