Pages

Monday, 26 July 2010

Last 2nd week of school

I feel the stress.. NOW.
I'm so screwed! Submission's like next week and here i am blogging.

But today's consultation was quite okay. She accept the idea of Pokercards + design elements. But all she wants now is to be able to create a game out of it, so that people can actually learn more interestingly. So yea. Thank god MS gave me ideas. Now i know what to do. Thank you Ms Tan! :D

Was so stress/bored in class and we decided to take photobooth. Haha!







LOL! INSANE! BONKERS! CRAZY! XD


Argh!!!!!!

Was out with YX just now at Toms n Toms to do my work. But ended up not doing much. Sucha failure. Only touch up a bit of MS work. Had chicken rice for dinner. FAIL! Suppose to start dieting but didn't. Okay, i shall start tomorrow. Really!!! Cereal Diet with V. (:






UGH! I really don't understand guys. Guys these days are weird!

Why do they always send out a different messages? Since you like the girl, then tell her. Don't wait for her to make the first move.

I remember there's one time, i was going back with this guy. We were at the traffic light waiting for the green man and he suddenly came close to me and then like.. touched my forehead. I didn't know what he was doing. Probably fixing my fringe but! Seriously, why would he do that? Isn't it weird? Will your guy friend actually do that to you? like for no reason. Ugh. I'm confused~! What's with all the light skinship? Not just him but other guys. I'm so ugly&chubby, who will like me?? LMAO!!!!

Sorry to the person if he sees this. Boohoo. ):

But really, what are you telling me? And nowadays you kinda like.. try to ignore me.. Idk.. but yea..

I'M CONFUSED. 
(just tell me you don't like me or whatever.)

Me and YX was talking about it just now as well. Sometimes, i just feel like i'll be single for my whole life 'cos until now, i haven't been into a relationship, believe or not. It's true. Ok, enough of ranting. Gotta do my Magazine up. T.T

BYEEEE! :D

btw, i know this Korean guy name Park Se Jin. Know him through this website where people learn different languages. He's currently in Singapore for some doctors seminar and we both smsing each other. But i'm kinda worried about my bill. Ugh! My mum will kill me~! But oh well, i guess he's a nice guy. He's not that old.. he's 24! So yea.. I hope that if we meet one day, he won't mind anything bout me. Cos i know Korean Guys are freakin choosey and when it comes to girls, they love fair, skinny girls. God damn it. Aiya, whatever. He's just my friend. :D

Okok. byebyebyebye~!

No comments: