(Face so puffy due to not enough of sleep)
Hello hello ~ ~ !!
It's still the holidays! But somehow i wasted the whole of today because i was having terrible body aches and a headache. I don't think i was born to have the skill to not sleep. out of the 48 hours, i slept only 8 hours, which is bad for my body 'cos i don't really do this. Because of my submissions, then i've stayed up late. Now i'm feeling like shit!
I HAVEN'T REALLY STARTED ON WUIKONG'S!!
only 20%
Okay, i'm screwed. like seriously. 도와주세요!!
난 정말 구제 불능이야!! 아~~! 진짜!!
Anyways, i shall start doing on his work. Shall print in school. LOL! I think i'll finish up the menu and pamphlet before going to bed.
Yesterday's submission went well. Ms Lee love my packaging except for the interior of the box lid. I'm gonna have to change it. Btw, many didn't know that i did the graphics myself. Whoohoo~!!
Okay, 안녕~~~~~! Needa start like now.
Ugh, my stomach feeling so sore. T____T
1 comment:
♥.
Post a Comment